Graphic Designer is a virtual volunteer role for Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet© who will be responsible to maintain our brand and work toward taking it to the next level.
This role reports to the National Marketing/Communications Director and works with the National CEO to ensure consistency and compliance with any state and federal regulations that may impact our Brand.
- Ensure that the integrity of the organization’s logo and brand identity are maintained in all communication materials and promotional items.
- Maintain the organization’s Style Guide and circulate it to volunteers quarterly.
- Re-design and make edits to brochures and other collateral as necessary.
- Develop new collateral pieces to enhance our current inventory.
- Provide graphics support for organization events, both internal and external.
- Design graphics for social media use.
- Check assigned email address a minimum of once a week.
- Prepares and submits the monthly “Volunteer Service Hours” report to the National Office by the 15th of the month following the reporting month.
- A passion to help our military service members, veterans, and their beloved pets plus work with other people who share this passion.
- Professional, organized, reliable, able to work with a diverse group of people, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 2-3 years of graphic design or related field preferred
- Experience with branding
- Comfortable using and access to Design programs (Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Comfortable using and access to MS office (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to see the project through from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills via the phone calls and email.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
Estimated Volunteer Time per Month:
- Average of 20 hours
Back to the Volunteer Page.
Updated: 20 May 2017