Do you have an unwanted auto, truck, RV, boat, or plane running or not?  A free fast, friendly, and hassle-free alternative to selling or trading, while also receiving a tax benefit, is to donate to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet via Charitable Adult Rides & Services (CARS).


Click here to donate online or call (866) 398-4483 and choose Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet as the recipient charity.

 Funds received via this program will be allocated to one of our programs (Foster Home, MPA, Warriors’ Angels, or General Admin) where funding is needed the most at the time we receive the funding from CARS.

Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet or CARS provides no tax advice. It is solely the donor’s responsibility to report vehicle value and tax status.

For more information about a tax deduction for a vehicle donation, the IRS provides A Donor’s Guide to Car Donations