The primary role of an “Administrative Assistant” (AA) volunteer is to assist our National CEO with administrative related work.
Depending on the size of the activity involved it may require more than one AA at the National office.
This is an on-site volunteer role at our National office outside of Gatesville, TX.
- Reports to the National CEO
- Assist with the administration/maintenance of the organization’s specific tracking workbooks.
- Assists and manage additional administrative items related to data entry, filing, emailing, and phone calls.
- Prepares and submits a monthly “Volunteer Service Hours” (VSH) to the National CEO by the 15th of each month following the end of the reporting month.
- A passion to help our military service members, veterans, and their beloved pets plus work with other people who share this passion
- Professional, organized, reliable, able to work with a diverse group of people, and able to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable using and access to MS office (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), communicate via the internet, phone calls, and email.
- Office management/administrative experience helpful.
- Understand, follow, and adhere to the Organization’s mission, purpose, operating procedures, and organizational policies and guidelines.
- Able to commit at least 1 year in this position
- Average/Estimated Hours Per Week: 20- 25 hours
Back to the Volunteer Page.
Updated: 20 May 2017