The primary role of an “Administrative Assistant” (AA) volunteer is to assist one of our Regional Directors with administrative related work.
This is virtual volunteer role reports to a specific Regional Director.
- Assist with the administration/maintenance of the organization’s specific tracking workbooks.
- Assists and manage additional administrative items related to data entry, filing, emailing, and phone calls.
- Prepares and submits a monthly “Volunteer Service Hours” (VSH) to the National office by the 15th of each month following the end of the reporting month.
- A passion to help our military service members, veterans, and their beloved pets plus work with other people who share this passion
- Professional, organized, reliable, able to work with a diverse group of people, and able to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable using and access to MS office (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), communicate via the internet, phone calls, and email.
- Office management/administrative experience helpful.
- Understand, follow, and adhere to the Organization’s mission, purpose, operating procedures, and organizational policies and guidelines.
- Able to commit at least 1 year in this position
- Average/Estimated Hours Per Week: 20- 25 hours
Back to the Volunteer Page.
Updated: 21 May 2017