The primary role of the MVP Sanctuary “Fundraising Committee” is to act as the program’s committee related raising the funds needed to implement and maintain the MVP Sanctuary. This committee will consist of 5-6 members (Chairperson and 4-5 committee members).
Reports directly to the MVP Sanctuary Program Director and interacts with the Communications and Event Committees.
- Responsible for developing an “action plan” related to raising the funds required to make the project a reality
- Maintains a list of Supporters within the Central TX area.
- Responsible for developing an “action plan” related to raising the funds required to make the project a reality.
- Submits any documents required to be prepared by an Event Host in order for our participation at such event to the National office for review and official required signature.
- Recruit volunteers within the area of the event to help at specific events.
- Committee Chairperson attends and participates with on-site monthly meeting with the MVPS Program Director.
- Prepares and submits quarterly Activity Report to the National office by the 15th of the month following the reporting month – Example: Reporting 1st Quarter 2017, submit by April 15, 2017
- Prepares and submits a monthly “Volunteer Service Hours” (VSH) report to the National office by the 15th of the month following the report month – Reporting Jan 2017, submit by Feb 15, 2017
- A passion to help our military service members, veterans, and their beloved pets plus work with other people who share this passion
- Professional, organized, reliable, able to work with a diverse group of people, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Understand, follow, and adhere to the Organization’s mission, purpose, operating procedures, and organizational policies and guidelines.
- Previous public speaking experience helpful.
- Comfortable using and access to MS office (such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher) or Open Office, and communicating via the internet, phone calls, and email.
- Able to commit at least 1 year in this position/Average hours per month average between 25 -30 hours
Back to the Volunteer Page.
Updated: 20 May 2017